Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just gettin started

Heyy. Dila here. First time blogging. Blame this to my friends(Sal and Wynn). They want me to do this. haha. i agreed anyway. Hmmm. What to write??aaa.. Honestly, i am so damned bored. I don't know what to do. or what to write. I'm stress out with HD(Hardy Dahlia cafe-my parents' restaurant) for the past few days. Because i've been working my ass off after school. And it's very tiring. Staying home isn't a relaxing place either. I have to clean up the house(which i don't do much.haha.especially my room). But besides that, i have to listen to my eldest brother(asyraf-24). He got the Chicken pox. my second elder brother(amir zarif-18) and i already got it before he did.haha.weird right? Lately,he's been soooooo demanding. well, it's not like he's very ill?duhh.it's just the chicken pox.but as for today,he went out and that's weird.i thought he can't.ohh well.who am i to stop him right?But now, my mom is sick.last time i checked(about an hour ago),her body temp was heating up.i'm soo worried.but my dad asked her to eat and take her medicine.she's resting right now.hopefully she's going to be fine.hmm.guess that's it for now.write yaa later.

No comments:

Post a Comment